-
DHCP with Atheros card and KWifi
Here's my problem... using the kwifi manager (on a UNSECURED network) I cannot get an IP although dhcp is enabled on the router. KWifi says I am connected, but no I have no IP. ifconfig only works for prism chipsets (I have a Proxim Orinoco b/g which uses the atheros chipset "ath0"). How can I get an REQUEST an ip for atheros cards? Thank you.
Similar Threads
-
By lugnuts in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-08-2005, 07:24 AM
-
By HamOpMW in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-06-2005, 04:10 AM
-
By ed_sumitra in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-07-2005, 02:28 PM
-
By cronex2000 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-29-2004, 09:04 AM
-
By dimkal in forum Networking
Replies: 10
Last Post: 11-01-2003, 12:34 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95