-
Senior Member
registered user
Where to find info on remastring Knoppix with Gnome?
Does any body know where on the net I can find how to remaster Knoppix to add Ganome.? I have added Gnome to knoopix on hard desk and it worked fine, but when I installed in the chroot environment it did not start. I installed GDM plus 207 other packages but could not start Gnome in the chroot evironment.
Edited:
I tried with gnome failsafe option and was able to lget to gnome. It says that there is some thing wrong with my startup scripts. Does any body know what startup scripts I need to modify? I changed kde in /etc/init.d/knoppix-autoconfig to gnome but no change.
Similar Threads
-
By sulement in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-09-2008, 04:39 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-15-2006, 05:35 PM
-
By andrei in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-25-2005, 02:01 PM
-
By knopx4me in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-07-2005, 04:47 PM
-
By Suunsu in forum The Lounge
Replies: 8
Last Post: 02-09-2003, 06:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00

20TB 7200 RPM SATA III Internal 3.5" White Label Hard drive
$349.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$58.00

Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$339.00

Lot of 2 HP 4TB / 128MB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5" Hard Drive MB4000GCWDC /ST4000NM0033
$125.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99