-
Senior Member
registered user
Thanks alot James. I managed to remaster Knoppix with Gnome using your scripts. I just edited 45xsession and knoppix-autocofig to make gnome the default window manager. I managed to get the CD to boot into gnome but when I install it on HD it did not start gnome. It says that it could not start kde because it is not the default window manager. I loged on knoppix account and typed "startx" and started into gnome. I checked knoppix-hd-autoconfig but did not see any thing says it should start kde. Do you have an idea what I should do to make sure the system starts into gnome automatically after HD install?
Similar Threads
-
By sulement in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-09-2008, 04:39 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-15-2006, 05:35 PM
-
By andrei in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-25-2005, 02:01 PM
-
By knopx4me in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-07-2005, 04:47 PM
-
By Suunsu in forum The Lounge
Replies: 8
Last Post: 02-09-2003, 06:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

Fortinet FortiGate 101F Network Security Firewall Appliance: Good
$369.00

Protectli Vault FW4C 4 Port Firewall Mini PC 8GB 120GB SSD
$300.00

Palo Alto PA-440 Next Generation Firewall 8 x 1GE Ports W/ Power Adaptor
$250.00

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Cisco Firepower 1000 Series FPR-1150 ASA Firewall Security Appliance w/240GB SSD
$999.99

UniFi UCG Ultra Gateway Max
$200.00