-
Senior Member
registered user
Thanks alot James. I managed to remaster Knoppix with Gnome using your scripts. I just edited 45xsession and knoppix-autocofig to make gnome the default window manager. I managed to get the CD to boot into gnome but when I install it on HD it did not start gnome. It says that it could not start kde because it is not the default window manager. I loged on knoppix account and typed "startx" and started into gnome. I checked knoppix-hd-autoconfig but did not see any thing says it should start kde. Do you have an idea what I should do to make sure the system starts into gnome automatically after HD install?
Similar Threads
-
By sulement in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-09-2008, 04:39 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-15-2006, 05:35 PM
-
By andrei in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-25-2005, 02:01 PM
-
By knopx4me in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-07-2005, 04:47 PM
-
By Suunsu in forum The Lounge
Replies: 8
Last Post: 02-09-2003, 06:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

G.SKILL 3GB (3x1GB) DDR-400 PC-3200 184-Pin DIMM RAM Lot F1-3200
$30.00

sk hynix 16GB pc4 3200 server RAM
$1200.00

Crucial 16GB DDR4 3200MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM Memory Module CT16G4SFRA32A.C8FF
$55.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Kingston 16GB DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-19200 2400MHz Memory Module KCP424SD8/16
$55.00

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00