-
Junior Member
registered user
Howto create my own cheat code for booting?
Hello,
I have been searching for the shell script of the Knoppix 3.8.1 that is executed whenever a cheat code is entered to modify it the way I want it too, but the knoppix.sh doesn't seams to be the right place. I have created a custom Knoppix with a running apache and mysql database. My goal is to have my own cheat code that will copy some htdocs stuff and a csv File from a usb-drive to my remastered knoppix. This way I would be able to load whatever website into a Knoppix-CD for presentation without remastering the cd everytime.
I'm not scared of shell programming. I have done a save script that dumps all web stuff from a website including a sql and csv dump. But I can't find the right place were Knoppix reads the cheat codes a boot time.
Can anybody help me out with this??
Thanks in advance!
I know that I allways can count on you 
Christian
Similar Threads
-
By RoyalMail in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-01-2010, 05:23 PM
-
By mickcyc in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-25-2008, 08:42 PM
-
By srbanator in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-08-2006, 11:42 AM
-
By bassbrnr in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-10-2003, 03:21 AM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-20-2003, 09:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK hynix 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RA0-10 Server Memory Ram HMA42GR7MFR4N-TF
$57.99

Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

Kingston 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2400T-RB1-11 ECC REG Server Memory HP24D4R7D4MAM-32
$140.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

SK hynix 32GB DDR4 2666MHz (2×16GB) PC4-2666V-SE1-11 HMA82GS6JJR8N-VK
$99.99

Lot 4 Samsung 64gb PC4-25600 2Rx4 DDR4-3200AA ECC RDIMM Reg Server Memory RAM
$2649.00

SK Hynix 8GB 1RX4 PC4-2133P-RC0-10 Registered Server RAM HMA41GR7MFR4N-TF TD AB
$34.99

Synology 4GB ECC SOD DDR4 D4ES04-4G
$129.99