Thanks for the good adviceOriginally Posted by Loper
I bought a Sound Blaster Live 5.1
I got it for about $50
I *still* can't get sound from knoppix, but I will bring that up in another thread
Oy!
Steve
Thanks for the good adviceOriginally Posted by Loper
I bought a Sound Blaster Live 5.1
I got it for about $50
I *still* can't get sound from knoppix, but I will bring that up in another thread
Oy!
Steve

Vintage Commodore 128 Computer Powers On Not Tested with Power Supply
$169.99
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore C128 Comp w/ Original Box TESTED & WORKING + Original & PETG Key Plung
$260.98
Commodore OS Vision 3.0 | Bootable USB Install | Linux Gaming OS
$24.99
Commodore 64 Vintage Computer – Original Box – MATCHING SERIAL # – Untested
$199.00
Commodore Plus/4 computer for parts or restore
$50.00
Commodore 64 & VIC-20 BASIC & Kernel ROM Replacement Adapter - USA seller
$17.99
Commodore Amiga 1200 Keyboard, Caps Lock LED Faulty TESTED
$99.99
Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99
Commodore 128 Vintage Computer Not Working No Power Damage READ
$129.00