Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Printing problem

  1. #1

    Printing problem

    Hi I have a HP 5150 printer and I boot into the DVD but no printer.

    I did read somewhere else in a thread on how to start the cupsd but after I did that I was able to access the cups admin page. But then After a short period I was getting errors about not able to connect to the cups server.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Ok just so you will know right now I am using Kubuntu I decided to reboot into it innstead of Knoppix again.

    I don't know how the people at kubuntu did it but using the latest version of kubuntu I was able to get the printer working.

Similar Threads

  1. Printing problem (Solved)
    By antsu in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 08:33 PM
  2. Printing problem: bug reportn and a workaround
    By pgmmpk in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-09-2005, 02:21 PM
  3. Knoppix printing problem
    By rhirwin in forum Laptops
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 10:42 PM
  4. Printing problem; please help!
    By benw in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-04-2004, 06:22 AM
  5. printing problem
    By pummer in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-18-2003, 08:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT picture

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT

$7.99



NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping* picture

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*

$24.00



Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New picture

Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New

$200.00



Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter picture

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter

$27.50



Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver picture

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver

$5.40



HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port  PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+ picture

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+

$16.99



10Gtek ASF-10G-T 10GBase-T SFP+ to RJ45 Copper Transceiver Module picture

10Gtek ASF-10G-T 10GBase-T SFP+ to RJ45 Copper Transceiver Module

$19.98



Mix Lot of 3 Juniper, FS  QSFP-100GBASE-LR4 SMF 10km 1310nm Transceivers picture

Mix Lot of 3 Juniper, FS QSFP-100GBASE-LR4 SMF 10km 1310nm Transceivers

$225.00



Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch picture

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch

$129.99



Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module picture

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module

$699.99