There is both Firefox support and a command line version.
DIALOG=dialog ~/.klik xvier
should do it.
Greetings,
probono
Is it possible to use klik under icewm?
I have KDE installed, but not the KDE desktop.
Is there a way to tell Firefox how to use klik, or possibly a command line version in beta?
I know Perl, so I could possibly help on that side.
Thanks,
nibl
There is both Firefox support and a command line version.
DIALOG=dialog ~/.klik xvier
should do it.
Greetings,
probono

Vintage 2000 Graphite Apple iBook G3 Clamshell M6411 FOR PARTS OR REPAIR
$150.00
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37
Vintage Avionics Gold CPU Board Intel MD8088 Ceramic LSI MCE Military Aerospace
$179.95
Atari 1050 Floppy Disk Drive with Power Supply, MPN C061636 (Vintage)
$80.00
Vintage CREATIVE PC-DVD Dxr2 DVD2240E 1997
$59.00
Vintage Military Avionics PCB AlliedSignal 1750A CPU Ceramic Aerospace Board
$299.95
VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00
Vintage Hewlett-Packard HP-25 Applications Programs 1975 Manual 00025-90011
$29.50