-
Um.
I can upload my files one at a time to my gmail account (got that far).
I discovered that if I right-click, a utility called "Ark" is offered, with the option to zip the files. However, when I try to do so, I'm told via error message that I cannot, as the files are "read only".
If anyone's about on the holiday, could you please let me know if there are any options? This is going to be *tedious*.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By mgirdwood in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-14-2007, 02:21 PM
-
By Andy77 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-27-2005, 02:26 PM
-
By liquid134 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-30-2004, 07:07 PM
-
By gizmo in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-17-2004, 05:12 PM
-
By drbfunk in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 20
Last Post: 12-16-2003, 05:34 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$400.00

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$399.00

Dell OptiPlex 3070 SFF Desktop Intel Core i3 9th gen 8gb RAM 128gb NVMe win11pro
$79.99

Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99

AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX 12-Core 4.0GHz sWRX8 CPU NEW Tray Unlocked
$79.99

DELL Optiplex 780 SFF CORE2DUO 3.0GHz 8GB RAM 250GB HDDDVDRW NO OS
$99.99

HP EliteBook 840 G8 Laptop 14” FHD Core i5 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$299.99