WOOOOOHOOOOOO!
I figured out how to burn the CD using the software that Ken's computer has. I could never get Nero to work (and I still think that's something I'm doing wrong, I've nothing against Nero). So I went poking around. It's Roxio, by the way - the software he's got - I poked and picked and found something unintelligible, but it had the word "image" in it. So I clicked that and it took me to a screen that let me pick the file, and select the 4X speed thingie. I figured it couldn't hurt to try. 20 minutes and some swearing about "I DON'T KNOW" (regarding ethernet things) later... here I am!
I couldn't get my linksys wireless card to work. Had NO clue what to select. But I was able to plug the ethernet in and make some educated guesses (again figuring "the thing's already broke, I can only blow it up worse"...![]()
So. I still haven't done the md5 thing. :::blushes PROFUSELY::: If someone can tell me what on earth to do, I will joyfully do that!
I'm going to see if this thing has a zip utility, and then spend an awful lot of time uploading!!
I have to say... I'm VERY VERY happy at the moment. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!![]()
![]()


Reply With Quote










