-
Um.
I can upload my files one at a time to my gmail account (got that far).
I discovered that if I right-click, a utility called "Ark" is offered, with the option to zip the files. However, when I try to do so, I'm told via error message that I cannot, as the files are "read only".
If anyone's about on the holiday, could you please let me know if there are any options? This is going to be *tedious*.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By mgirdwood in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-14-2007, 02:21 PM
-
By Andy77 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-27-2005, 02:26 PM
-
By liquid134 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-30-2004, 07:07 PM
-
By gizmo in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-17-2004, 05:12 PM
-
By drbfunk in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 20
Last Post: 12-16-2003, 05:34 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Polycom VVX 501 Desktop VoIP Phone HD Voice PoE 2200-48500-025 Black Silver
$39.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Ubiquiti UniFi Talk UVP-Touch VoIP IP Phone PoE Touchscreen Tested Reset
$64.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Ooma Telo VoIP Free Internet Home Phone Service. Certified Refurbished.
$59.99

Yealink SIP Phone T85W
$153.99

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99