-
Wireless Card Not Detected and Hard Drive Question
Hi,
I am new to this forum. I was wondering if there was support for the newest Atheros chip, the AR5006X? I just downloaded the Knoppix CD, and booted up my laptop with it. I opened the console, and typed iwconfig, and it did not have any wireless devices listed. Is there something different I need to do?
Also, is there a way to have Knoppix boot off the CD and not even try and read any hard drives? So basically is there a way to disable any detection at all for hard drives?
Thanks In Advance.
Steve
Similar Threads
-
By AviD in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-04-2005, 10:11 PM
-
By AviD in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-04-2005, 02:32 PM
-
By ngs in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-20-2005, 07:26 PM
-
By Emmet in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-14-2005, 10:57 AM
-
By tristan in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-03-2004, 01:52 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung MLT-R116 Imaging Unit Xpress M2625 M2675 M2825 M2875 M2885 M3015 OEM NEW
$49.99

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

Samsung Notebook 9 Pen Touchscreen 2-in-1 Motherboard NP930SBE-K01US
$111.45

SooGuard Keyboard Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab S11/S10/S9/S8 Ultra 14.6 Inch
$80.00

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

Magnetic Leather Flip Case with Stand for Samsung Tab S9 S9+ S10+ S10 Ultra
$20.99

Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99

Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$59.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00

QTY 100 Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 4 Pro 10.1” Case, Black
$500.00