This distro would rock bigtime if it had a program like the one in SimplyMepis for installing to the hard drive...why don`t we do that?It would make me very Any chance of that happening in the future?I`ve tried lots of linux`s but the real race seems to be mepis vs knoppix for the leader...right now mepis has the edge due to the ease of installing(Very easy)I really like the desktop in knoppix 3.9If there was a similar program to the mepis installer then I`m sure knoppix would leave all of the other linux distros far far in the dust...PLEASE PLEASE put something like that in the next knoppix4.0 ...I would do just about anything to see that happen...OK?I`ve been using mepis for a couple`o months and I really like it(Awesome forum action there).I think I would like knoppix 4.0 better if it is anything like knoppix 3.9...even if there was a script that was not techy to follow for hd install...ok guess I`ll cruise the forums here and see whats what and what I can learn....see yas...thanks for any help