Hi,
I am new to this forum. I was wondering if there was support for the newest Atheros chip, the AR5006X? I just downloaded the Knoppix CD, and booted up my laptop with it. I opened the console, and typed iwconfig, and it did not have any wireless devices listed. Is there something different I need to do?
Also, is there a way to have Knoppix boot off the CD and not even try and read any hard drives? So basically is there a way to disable any detection at all for hard drives?
Thanks In Advance.
Steve

Vintage Apple Keyboard II Model M0487 & G5431 Mouse UNTESTED AS-IS
$59.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage Genuine IBM 5182 Dot Matrix PRINTER RIBBON Black 6320194 NEW Discontinue
$22.00
Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00
Vintage Commodore 64 C64 Amiga Software User Manuals Books Reference Lot
$1999.00
Vintage Computer Sun Ultra 1 UltraSpark Driven - Mystery condition as-is Parts
$49.78
Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00