Not sure. But boot it up, let it load, snap open a Terminal and type:Originally Posted by adamherb
sudo knoppix-installer
Can you install the 4.0 Dvd, when I use the command knoppix-installer it says permission denied on a bunch of files.I tried as root also.
Not sure. But boot it up, let it load, snap open a Terminal and type:Originally Posted by adamherb
sudo knoppix-installer
I pushed Ctrl+Alt+F1, and then typed in the command their and then it worked, thanx.

Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)
$64.99
16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
SK Hynix 8GB 1Rx8 PC4-2400T (HMA81GU6AFR8N-UH) DDR4 Desktop ram
$25.99
Corsair Vengeance Pro SL 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 4000MHz DIMM 288-Pin Unbuffered
$320.00
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc.
$299.99
2024 MacBook Pro - 14-inch - M4 Pro - 24GB RAM - 512GB SSD - ''Rеаd dеѕсriрtiоn
$1197.00
768GB - 24 - Micron 32GB DDR4-3200 RDIMM Server Memory (MTA18ASF4G72PZ-3GF1UI)
$6240.00
OLOy MD4U083016BJDAB 16GB (2x8GB) RAM DDR4 3000MHz MD4U083016BJDAB
$54.99
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98