-
I couldn't get it to boot the disc to the RAM... I think I may not be understanding when/where exactly to type in the cheat code? I think I would be safer to try to transfer the files through the network onto my stepdad's computer... but I have no idea how to do that...
Similar Threads
-
By jets in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-15-2008, 07:49 AM
-
By Arbatras in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-13-2007, 05:44 PM
-
By popjack in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-28-2005, 08:55 PM
-
By airkyd in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-24-2005, 05:10 PM
-
By juham in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-17-2004, 09:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle XL 8-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID ENCLOSURE ONLY
$550.00

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$714.99

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88

9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50

HP controller P3410-69003 NetRAID-1M SCSI 64-bit U160 32MB Cache (PCI)
$359.00

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00