Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Bittorrent

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California 933**
    Posts
    6

    Bittorrent

    Anyone else having trouble with the bittorent ".deb"? I've tried using azereus as well, but can't install it either. Any help would be apprciated much. (should I be this worried about using apt-get with Knoppix?)

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    45
    I've had no problems with bittorrent. I apt-get installed it.
    What kind of problems are you having?

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California 933**
    Posts
    6

    apt-get

    apt-get does work then?
    Actually I tried just going to the bittorrent website and just clicking on the .deb / .rpm , I got nothing from there. I have yet to try apt-get on knoppix. I will now though. Thank you.

    (I was a bit worried about apt-get after a bad one with Knoppix DSL)

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California 933**
    Posts
    6

    Apt-Get Doesn't work

    I tried the apt get, and I have nothing. no successful install. What version of bittorrent did you use? I tried 4.1.2 and got nothing
    I tried azereus, but it didn't work either.

  5. #5
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    200
    Azureus requires the Java Runtime Environment, so make sure you have that installed first if you're going to use that. The official client works fine for me... can you post a little more detail as to what error(s) you're encountering?

Similar Threads

  1. Where is Bittorrent?
    By entropy in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-24-2005, 08:15 AM
  2. Bittorrent
    By Level7 in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-27-2004, 10:26 AM
  3. Bittorrent on 3.4?
    By obsoleto in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-24-2004, 10:54 PM
  4. Need Help Using Bittorrent
    By bongski55 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-29-2004, 08:03 PM
  5. Using bittorrent
    By nmella in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-22-2003, 06:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW picture

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW

$49.99



1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE picture

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE

$6299.00



Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k picture

Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k

$300.00



1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare picture

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare

$1800.00



Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW picture

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW

$59.99



Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond picture

Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond

$140.00



Apple Keyboard and Cable for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110 picture

Apple Keyboard and Cable for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110

$129.99



Keyboard Cable Cord - Apple Macintosh Mac 128K 512K 512Ke Plus picture

Keyboard Cable Cord - Apple Macintosh Mac 128K 512K 512Ke Plus

$12.99



1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K  Original Model M0001 With Keyboard and Mouse  picture

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K Original Model M0001 With Keyboard and Mouse

$1799.99



Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs picture

Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs

$14.99