I've had no problems with bittorrent. I apt-get installed it.
What kind of problems are you having?
Anyone else having trouble with the bittorent ".deb"? I've tried using azereus as well, but can't install it either. Any help would be apprciated much. (should I be this worried about using apt-get with Knoppix?)
I've had no problems with bittorrent. I apt-get installed it.
What kind of problems are you having?
apt-get does work then?
Actually I tried just going to the bittorrent website and just clicking on the .deb / .rpm , I got nothing from there. I have yet to try apt-get on knoppix. I will now though. Thank you.
(I was a bit worried about apt-get after a bad one with Knoppix DSL)
I tried the apt get, and I have nothing. no successful install. What version of bittorrent did you use? I tried 4.1.2 and got nothing
I tried azereus, but it didn't work either.
Azureus requires the Java Runtime Environment, so make sure you have that installed first if you're going to use that. The official client works fine for me... can you post a little more detail as to what error(s) you're encountering?

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Grandstream GXW4224 24-Line FXS Analog VoIP Gateway, Ethernet RJ-45 Black
$165.00
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
5 LOT - Polycom VVX411 Gigabit VoIP Desktop Business Phone 2201-48450-001
$99.99
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone
$225.00