Updated to 2.3.0.0 (tested with Kanotix).
The klik link for Azureus is outdated, possibly because of the new 2.3.0.0 release. Also, it'd be nice to know if it works on knoppix with the klik.![]()
By the way, thanks guys, I use klik almost daily.. I have to reboot my knoppix machine often for various reasons (like for the people that dont' get knoppix.I mean, seriously, how hard is it?) and klik is the easiest way to get my applications running like they need to the fastest they could be. I don't know what I'd do without you..
![]()
Updated to 2.3.0.0 (tested with Kanotix).
Installed on Kanotix 2005-02 - loads ok but disappears after a few seconds. Deleted and reinstalled with no change. Is there something different about this version or is it all related to my problems with only 1 application at a time being allowed to run.Originally Posted by probono
Ray
Works well on Kanotix 2005-03 running from CD.
Greetings,
probono

Atari 65XE Case, Metal Shielding, and Working Keyboard ONLY, No Motherboard
$50.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00
A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
Indus GT G.T. for Atari External Floppy Disk Drive w/ Case & Power Adapter
$299.00
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25