When I try to run K3D I get the following error
ERROR: GUI enabled, but dialog template path [//share/k3d/dialogtemplates] does not exist. Shutting down.
I've tried everything I can to get it to work, but it insists that the directory doesn't exist.
When I try to run K3D I get the following error
ERROR: GUI enabled, but dialog template path [//share/k3d/dialogtemplates] does not exist. Shutting down.
I've tried everything I can to get it to work, but it insists that the directory doesn't exist.
It appears that K3D is looking in / for the directories it needs. it gets past looking for the //share mentioned above and now it can't find //lib/k3d which does exist in the /tmp/klik/k3d directory.
Should note that I'm using klik on Ubuntu.
1. klik://k3d
2. mcedit /tmp/klik/k3d/usr/bin/k3d --> change prefix=./// to prefix=.
3. run /tmp/klik/k3d/wrapper, it should work now
4. re-create the cmg with mkcramfs /tmp/klik/k3d/ ~/Desktop/k3d.cmg
5. the cmg should work now
Greetings,
probono
And you can get rid of the warnings if you edit the wrapper:
Change the line
$KONSOLE $BINARY "$@"
to
$BINARY "$@"
Greetings,
probono

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99
HP ZBook Firefly 14" G8 Mobile Workstation i5 11th Gen 16GB RAM 256 GB SSD No AC
$184.99
Intel Xeon E-2388G 8-Core 3.20GHz CPU Processor LGA 1151 SRKMZ
$799.99
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99
AMD Ryzen 7 5700G 8-Core 16-Thread 4.6GHz Max Boost, 3.8 GHz Base
$170.00
$600.00
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00