It appears that K3D is looking in / for the directories it needs. it gets past looking for the //share mentioned above and now it can't find //lib/k3d which does exist in the /tmp/klik/k3d directory.
Should note that I'm using klik on Ubuntu.
When I try to run K3D I get the following error
ERROR: GUI enabled, but dialog template path [//share/k3d/dialogtemplates] does not exist. Shutting down.
I've tried everything I can to get it to work, but it insists that the directory doesn't exist.
It appears that K3D is looking in / for the directories it needs. it gets past looking for the //share mentioned above and now it can't find //lib/k3d which does exist in the /tmp/klik/k3d directory.
Should note that I'm using klik on Ubuntu.
1. klik://k3d
2. mcedit /tmp/klik/k3d/usr/bin/k3d --> change prefix=./// to prefix=.
3. run /tmp/klik/k3d/wrapper, it should work now
4. re-create the cmg with mkcramfs /tmp/klik/k3d/ ~/Desktop/k3d.cmg
5. the cmg should work now
Greetings,
probono
And you can get rid of the warnings if you edit the wrapper:
Change the line
$KONSOLE $BINARY "$@"
to
$BINARY "$@"
Greetings,
probono

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i5-12400 Processor SRL4V
$115.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
Intel Core i7-6950X Extreme Edition 3.0GHz Processor SR2PA LGA2011 10 Core CPU
$162.95
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00