OK I installed everything and it works well.
Is there a way to install a software with all its dependancies in only one command?
I use kpackage that requires several installations if libraries are required.
Which version of Digikam is best compliant with Knoppix 3.9?
0.7.2-2 is in Debian stable and 0.7.2-4 in Debian testing and Debian unstable.
On wich version of Debian is Knoppix 3.9 based?
Digikam 0.7.2-4 requires additional libraries (not included in the package): libexif5, libpng3, libqt3-mt.
Do I have to install them even if I do not use the corresponding file formats: exif, png?
OK I installed everything and it works well.
Is there a way to install a software with all its dependancies in only one command?
I use kpackage that requires several installations if libraries are required.

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$175.00
Clear Touch Interactive Module CTI PCMOD PC55 ST i5 6core,8GB DDR4,256GB SSD NEW
$225.00
Apple Mac Pro (A1186, "8Core" 2007)Xeon X5365-4GB Ram 1TB HDD OS XLeopard NVIDIA
$274.99
Lenovo ThinkCentre M720Q Core i5-8500T 2.10GHz 8GB 128GB SDD W11 Mini PC (Z3675)
$125.96
AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99
Dell Optiplex 7070 8-Core i7-9700 3.0ghz 8GB DVDRW NO SSD Tower PC Computer
$169.99
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core 3.4GHz Socket AM4 CPU Processor….
$309.99
Dell Optiplex 5080 Intel Core i5 10th Gen 8GB RAM No Drive/OS USFF Desktop
$125.75
Dell Optiplex 7070 SFF i7-9700 8-Core 3.0GHz 16B Ram NO HDD NO OS
$199.99