-
Thanks Guys .. it was sdf1 as I suspected. Managed to grab both the critical files I needed (a Word doc and my Outlook PST file) and they are both now installed and available on my spare machine. Managed to trash the stick somehow when attempting to copy the Internet Favourites folders - seems some of them copied with zero length and now I can't write to, or delete from, the stick under KNoppix or XP. Doesn't really matter tho' as I got the files I really needed.
Thanks again for the help.
Similar Threads
-
By Bachatero in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-14-2008, 10:27 PM
-
By Plala in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-11-2007, 06:15 PM
-
By nassarj in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-17-2004, 12:52 AM
-
By katana in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 8
Last Post: 09-02-2004, 06:25 PM
-
By boskabouter in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-22-2004, 12:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco C9130AXI-B Dual Band Wireless Access Point 9130AXI Internal Antenna B
$65.00

Cisco C9300NM8X Network Switch Module
$599.99

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$36.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G
$75.00