-
Knoppix 3.8 and /usr/src files
Hi guys,
I have installed linux 3.8. I like it but I find that the /usr/src/linux2.6.11 directory is completely empty.
Can I obtain a iso image of Knoppix Linux 3.8 that has all of the source files already pre installed?
If so where ?
2. If I can 't what is the easiest way to get the source files in the directory with the corresponding modules.
I am trying to install other software and I get an error says that it can't find the /usr/src files and sure enough they are missing.
3. Is there a version of knoppix source file that does have the kernel sources included..
Please help.
Thanks
Marcias
Similar Threads
-
By arsen.ba in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-16-2008, 12:43 PM
-
By Peter42y in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-13-2007, 08:55 PM
-
By madmike in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-17-2005, 11:27 PM
-
By kepler in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-10-2004, 04:32 PM
-
By dping28 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-04-2004, 05:10 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM
$184.95

2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99

Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB DDR4 DIMM Memory Module 3600MHz
$80.00

SK Hynix 128GB (4 x 32GB) PC4-2400T DDR4 ECC Server Memory HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH
$649.95

Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99

Team Group T-Create Expert RAM 32gb (2 x 16gb) 6000 Mhz DDR5 Desktop Memory Modu
$399.95

Kingston 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2400T-RB1-11 ECC REG Server Memory HP24D4R7D4MAM-32
$140.00

SK hynix 16GB PC4-2133P DDR4 ECC Registered RDIMM 288-Pin
$65.00

2 Pack USB C SD TF Card Reader Adapter Zinc Alloy USB-C to USB for iPhone 15-17
$3.35