Hi!
I have a Knoppix iso on my VFAT32 Drive. Additionally there is a boot System with the Kernel copied from a cd where you can boot via:
"lilo: knoppix bootfrom=/dev/hda3/Quantian.iso lang=de home=/dev/hda3/knoppix.iso"
I want to configure lilo in this way only on MBR. But I was not able to configure lilo in this way by a booted Knoppix from DVD.
Does anybody know the right configuration?
Kind regards
Andreas

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
Vintage Linux DVD - Knoppix 5.2 - c't Magazine - 7 / 2007 - Software Collection 2
$7.84
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.59