-
Junior Member
registered user
Knoppix Config/Info Files?
I can boot Knoppix 3.8.1 on my Sony GRT150 laptop with no problems, and the Netgear wireless PC card is detected and connects to my network with no problems and I can connect to the Internet with no problems. So what is the question????
I am interested in finding out what driver/configuration/info file is being used by Knoppix to use the Netgear PC card. I am trying to get a Debian installation working without success. Since Knoppix is basically Debian, I thought I might be able to look at how Knoppix is using the card and apply that knowledge to Debian.
Thanks for any suggestions, jimbo
-
Jimbo,
You might look at the /etc/dhcpc/resolv.conf file and see what nameservers it is using then look at the sysconfig & try ifconfig command from te root and see what info that brings you. I don't know enough yet to suggeast any more, good luck.
Similar Threads
-
By rubi in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-14-2006, 12:14 PM
-
By cld in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-15-2004, 12:57 AM
-
By matt_w_lambert in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-29-2004, 11:09 PM
-
By bigattichouse in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-29-2004, 07:24 PM
-
By pacho in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-14-2003, 05:50 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00

Dell PowerEdge R640 10SFF 2x Gold 6140 2.3GHz 36-Cores 64gb H730p 2x Trays
$599.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99