There is both Firefox support and a command line version.
DIALOG=dialog ~/.klik xvier
should do it.
Greetings,
probono
Is it possible to use klik under icewm?
I have KDE installed, but not the KDE desktop.
Is there a way to tell Firefox how to use klik, or possibly a command line version in beta?
I know Perl, so I could possibly help on that side.
Thanks,
nibl
There is both Firefox support and a command line version.
DIALOG=dialog ~/.klik xvier
should do it.
Greetings,
probono

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00
CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94
Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99
$75.00
CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New
$1049.00