Updated to 2.3.0.0 (tested with Kanotix).
The klik link for Azureus is outdated, possibly because of the new 2.3.0.0 release. Also, it'd be nice to know if it works on knoppix with the klik.![]()
By the way, thanks guys, I use klik almost daily.. I have to reboot my knoppix machine often for various reasons (like for the people that dont' get knoppix.I mean, seriously, how hard is it?) and klik is the easiest way to get my applications running like they need to the fastest they could be. I don't know what I'd do without you..
![]()
Updated to 2.3.0.0 (tested with Kanotix).
Installed on Kanotix 2005-02 - loads ok but disappears after a few seconds. Deleted and reinstalled with no change. Is there something different about this version or is it all related to my problems with only 1 application at a time being allowed to run.Originally Posted by probono
Ray
Works well on Kanotix 2005-03 running from CD.
Greetings,
probono

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
SANDISK ULTRA 3D NAND 1TB SSD SATA III 6 GB/S 2.5" /7 (SDSSDH3-1T02)
$138.56
SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00