have you installed the correct printer??
Any print jobs I send show as "aborted" in kcontrol. The printer is set up, and says everything is okay, but nothing actually prints.
This is from the live CD. I have an older Knoppix installed on HD, and printing works fine. Same printer on same computer.
Any ideas how to trace the problem?
Thanks,
nibl
have you installed the correct printer??
Sure, as I said, I have the same printer running on the same computer with Knoppix. The only difference is that it's a HD install of Knoppix 3.4 which works fine. From CD it does not work. The 3.4 knoppix did not work either from CD, only from HD.Originally Posted by chris-harry
Thanks,
nibl

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Extreme Networks 10GE X440-G2-24P-10GE4 16533 24Plus-Ports POE+ Switch UP
$127.00
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$14.86
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99