I can not get my Dlink DWL-G630 to work. I have tried ndiswrapper with the command 'ndiswrapper -i 'drivername.inf'' and each time it returns about 7 lines each saying "Cant Locate". Please help me I am a newbie and all I want is to get my knoppix to see my card and install the drivers. please help

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
$99.00
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99
Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99
Cisco CP-8875-K9 Video Phone 8875 IP Desk Phone Bluetooth Wi-Fi - Brand NEW
$399.99
Ooma Telo VoIP Free Internet Home Phone Service. Certified Refurbished.
$59.99
Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone - Charcoal
$98.95