Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Cracking Wi-Fi

  1. #1
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Southern Maine, US
    Posts
    274

    Cracking Wi-Fi

    I'm currently on a long-ass road trip, and the only internet around is pay wi-fi. So right now I'm working off of my being weak and paying...But how can I crack through these things? I mean, redneck campground owners can't be too smart....They give you a code and a password when you pay...

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    london town
    Posts
    220
    yeah they may not be too smart but there smart enough to put up a system your not smart enough to get around.

  3. #3
    Administrator Site Admin-
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,441

    Re: Cracking Wi-Fi

    Quote Originally Posted by Kowood
    ...But how can I crack through these things?...
    This isn't a crackers site. We are not going to give you information about how to do illegal things, and if such information is posted back to you it will be deleted by a moderator.

  4. #4
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    200

    Re: Cracking Wi-Fi

    Quote Originally Posted by Kowood
    I'm currently on a long-ass road trip, and the only internet around is pay wi-fi. So right now I'm working off of my being weak and paying...But how can I crack through these things? I mean, redneck campground owners can't be too smart....They give you a code and a password when you pay...
    Looks like you can afford to pay... So keep doing that. Honestly, if this is the first place you think of when you need some help with hacking, you don't deserve the knowledge.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS picture

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS

$199.00



Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On picture

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On

$450.00



Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset picture

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset

$129.99



Supermicro 505-2   Server picture

Supermicro 505-2 Server

$280.00



Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI picture

Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI

$525.00



Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram  240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ* picture

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*

$369.99



SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS picture

SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS

$299.99



New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G picture

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G

$449.99



Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset picture

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset

$129.99



Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC picture

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC

$187.50