-
Demo Disk
Well, I'm going through the process of remastering Knoppix to make a nice branded demo CD for a product, and now I've got a basic question:
Am I allowed to create a demo disk based on Knoppix containing my own proprietary software, which is under a traditional closed-source license? It's definitely a demo disk, and all the software installed is redistributable - but it is closed-source. I can't see any way for this to cause a licensing conflict... but if anyone has more information than I do (which is probably everyone here), I'd certainly be grateful if you could help me out.
Similar Threads
-
By Enygma in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-04-2004, 08:53 PM
-
By knopstar in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-27-2004, 05:08 AM
-
By mambobrian in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-30-2004, 11:24 AM
-
By cowmamba in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-13-2003, 01:20 AM
-
Replies: 7
Last Post: 08-01-2003, 07:10 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard
$350.00

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Vintage AppleCare Protection Plan Box for Mac Model 607-3517 COLLECTIBLE ONLY
$20.00
![Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac picture](/store/img/g/EhEAAOSwg7ZnexmU/s-l225/Apple-Macintosh-Boot-Disk-System-1-0-8-0-400-800k-.jpg)
Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac
$11.75

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00

Vintage (1979) Sanyo VM-4209 ‘Videoscope’ Monitor - Working
$325.00