Have a look at this, How to install across multiple partitions?
It is originally written for Kanotix. However, Knoppix is using Kanotix's installer since 3.8. I think the instructions should be applicable.
Hi,
I tried to find something about this but could't.
I've defined a / partintion with 1,5GB and another one with 2,5GB for /usr. But how can I install Knoppix 3.8 in that way?
If it was already discussed before would you mind pointing me there? I'm on dial up.
Thank you.
Lupe
Have a look at this, How to install across multiple partitions?
It is originally written for Kanotix. However, Knoppix is using Kanotix's installer since 3.8. I think the instructions should be applicable.
!

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
NEW Cisco Mitel 6930 IP Phone VoIP Business Phone Black Sealed
$89.99
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Yealink T53W Black IP Phone Verizon VoIP LOT OF 4 Business Desk Phone
$150.00
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99
Yealink SIP-T46G IP Phone - Used
$33.00