Have a look at this, How to install across multiple partitions?
It is originally written for Kanotix. However, Knoppix is using Kanotix's installer since 3.8. I think the instructions should be applicable.
Hi,
I tried to find something about this but could't.
I've defined a / partintion with 1,5GB and another one with 2,5GB for /usr. But how can I install Knoppix 3.8 in that way?
If it was already discussed before would you mind pointing me there? I'm on dial up.
Thank you.
Lupe
Have a look at this, How to install across multiple partitions?
It is originally written for Kanotix. However, Knoppix is using Kanotix's installer since 3.8. I think the instructions should be applicable.
!

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00
Cisco ISR4451-X/K9 Integrated Services Router
$95.00
CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94
CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New
$1049.00
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99