Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: For the web forum : a "my threads" link

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    149

    For the web forum : a "my threads" link

    Hi;

    I have used the search feature to search on my user name to get a list of my threads.

    Quite handy as it would take me a long time to find my information by pointing and clicking.

    However, I have not been able to bookmark this search. I tried with the konqueror that came with kde3. I just got a blank search form instead of the results.

    How about a "my threads" link that would generate a list of all threads a user started and/or contributed to.

    This would be a powerful convenience.

    Anyway, I think others might useful as well so I thought I would suggest it.

    I think you guys are doing a great job.

    Steve

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    149

    if you do this

    If you implement my suggestion please consider putting the "my threads" link in a very visible place like in the yellow header with the other links

    Steve

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    818
    there is already a link called "View Your Posts" on the main forum page.

    If I redesign this site ( ideas? ) I may change the link location

Similar Threads

  1. "forum" versus "board"
    By tmp000 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-05-2005, 05:29 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-14-2004, 12:11 AM
  3. Welcome LinuxTag "German" Forum users !
    By Cuddles in forum German Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-21-2004, 05:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED

$34.95



SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP picture

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP

$400.00



Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019 picture

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019

$49.99



Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB picture

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB

$27.07



Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply picture

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply

$25.00



Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H picture

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H

$19.99



Patton SmartNode 4114 VoIP Media Gateway picture

Patton SmartNode 4114 VoIP Media Gateway

$120.00



Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone picture

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone

$49.28



Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box picture

Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box

$1500.00



Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included picture

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included

$27.99