-
Digikam
Which version of Digikam is best compliant with Knoppix 3.9?
0.7.2-2 is in Debian stable and 0.7.2-4 in Debian testing and Debian unstable.
On wich version of Debian is Knoppix 3.9 based?
Digikam 0.7.2-4 requires additional libraries (not included in the package): libexif5, libpng3, libqt3-mt.
Do I have to install them even if I do not use the corresponding file formats: exif, png?
-
Digikam
OK I installed everything and it works well.
Is there a way to install a software with all its dependancies in only one command?
I use kpackage that requires several installations if libraries are required.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

Atari 1200xl Original ROM And MMU set
$20.00