-
Knoppix DHCP help needed !
Hi,
I'm using 04.15 Knoppix from CdRom.
Everything boots fine, eth0 mentionned during boot and ipconfig gives MAC.
However my DHCP/DNS isn't found, so network isn't available.
I tried :
pump -i eth0
modconf
netcardconfig
...
What am I doing wrong ? Where can I specify the lan-ip-range/mask to be used ? (remember I'm using knoppix from CdRom)
Thanks
SB
Similar Threads
-
By tweaked in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-14-2004, 05:27 PM
-
By J0hnP1pe in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-16-2004, 01:22 PM
-
By Li Gwai Lo in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-09-2003, 01:55 PM
-
By ktheking in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-02-2003, 12:01 AM
-
By rec9140 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-24-2003, 07:08 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key&
$69.90

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00