-
Hi, thx for replying
I'm using my own DHCP-server, and don't have any problems with other os's (Linux, Win$, ...) connecting and I am re-using non-expired (dynamic) leases all the time.
I'm more thinking about the default settings used by the network-driver during Bootup. The networkcard I'm using has 3 connections (Utp, Bnc, AUI) and it might well be the wrong one used during boot.
But I asume this can't be changed as I'm booting from CdRom ?
Kind regards
SB
Similar Threads
-
By tweaked in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-14-2004, 05:27 PM
-
By J0hnP1pe in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-16-2004, 01:22 PM
-
By Li Gwai Lo in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-09-2003, 01:55 PM
-
By ktheking in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-02-2003, 12:01 AM
-
By rec9140 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-24-2003, 07:08 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$100.00

WICO Computer Command Apple II Analog Joystick Adaptor NOS 72-4525
$59.99

Rare Vintage CH Product Mach III Analog Joystick for Apple Mac
$35.00

VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67