-
Installing Knoppix on One Partitioned Hard Drive
I'm running Windows 2000 and Window's recognizes that my hard drive is partitioned into C and D. D is completely unformatted with nothing on it. However, there is only one physical drive, I originally did the partitioning during the Windows 2000 installation.
How can I install Knoppix to the D drive? I don't want to wipe away my C drive but it didn't see a D when it came to the hard drive selection.
Also, I think I accidently clicked Okay when I was pressing quit and it said that the Disc was Read - Only and I didn't have the permissions.
Can anyone help?
Similar Threads
-
By mapmatthew in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-21-2005, 03:09 PM
-
By nmitchell in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-10-2005, 11:28 PM
-
By Torgo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-10-2005, 01:39 PM
-
By DimGR in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-30-2004, 06:39 PM
-
By sridharb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-30-2003, 06:17 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$349.48

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99