Good catch, Thanks ! I will fix it asap...Originally Posted by firnsy
Gilles
Arrrgh - /etc/hosts is a read-only filesystem(LOLOL...weeping...)
Good catch, Thanks ! I will fix it asap...Originally Posted by firnsy
Gilles
Hello,
Please find the bug fix minirt_usb3.gz (/etc/hosts updated with hostname) in here:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...?p=98906#98906
I would apreciate some feedback...
Best Regards,
Gilles
Gilles,
Yes, that works fine. I created new 4.0.2 DVDs with the new minirt file. I now have quick access to each of the Knoppix servers on my Windoze network. Previously it was lethargic and painful to have more than one server running at a time.
Thanks again to everybody.
..Trevor...

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48
Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW
$94.99
Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km
$15.99
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00
HP Z440 Workstation TWR Xeon E5-1603 v3, 8GB RAM, NVS310, SB1570, NO SSD/OS #95
$89.99