Good catch, Thanks ! I will fix it asap...Originally Posted by firnsy
Gilles
Arrrgh - /etc/hosts is a read-only filesystem(LOLOL...weeping...)
Good catch, Thanks ! I will fix it asap...Originally Posted by firnsy
Gilles
Hello,
Please find the bug fix minirt_usb3.gz (/etc/hosts updated with hostname) in here:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...?p=98906#98906
I would apreciate some feedback...
Best Regards,
Gilles
Gilles,
Yes, that works fine. I created new 4.0.2 DVDs with the new minirt file. I now have quick access to each of the Knoppix servers on my Windoze network. Previously it was lethargic and painful to have more than one server running at a time.
Thanks again to everybody.
..Trevor...

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95
DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95
MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2025 RDS 50 CAL NEW Factory Sealed
$136.87
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$484.99
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E6-2699 v3 | 128gb RAM | 2x 1600W
$1029.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge T430 8 x 3.5 Hot Plug 2X E5-2680 V3 Twelve Core 2.5Ghz 192GB 3X 2
$949.99