Good catch, Thanks ! I will fix it asap...Originally Posted by firnsy
Gilles
Arrrgh - /etc/hosts is a read-only filesystem(LOLOL...weeping...)
Good catch, Thanks ! I will fix it asap...Originally Posted by firnsy
Gilles
Hello,
Please find the bug fix minirt_usb3.gz (/etc/hosts updated with hostname) in here:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...?p=98906#98906
I would apreciate some feedback...
Best Regards,
Gilles
Gilles,
Yes, that works fine. I created new 4.0.2 DVDs with the new minirt file. I now have quick access to each of the Knoppix servers on my Windoze network. Previously it was lethargic and painful to have more than one server running at a time.
Thanks again to everybody.
..Trevor...

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10-2457-02 SFP+1310nm Transceiver Module W/ Hologram
$19.99
Juniper QSFPP-4X10GE-LR QSFP+ 4x10GBASE-LR Optical Transceiver 740-054050
$59.00
Cisco Meraki OEM MA-SFP-1GB-LX10 1000Base-LX 1GbE SFP Module 1310nm 10km SMF LC
$95.00