Good catch, Thanks ! I will fix it asap...Originally Posted by firnsy
Gilles
Arrrgh - /etc/hosts is a read-only filesystem(LOLOL...weeping...)
Good catch, Thanks ! I will fix it asap...Originally Posted by firnsy
Gilles
Hello,
Please find the bug fix minirt_usb3.gz (/etc/hosts updated with hostname) in here:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...?p=98906#98906
I would apreciate some feedback...
Best Regards,
Gilles
Gilles,
Yes, that works fine. I created new 4.0.2 DVDs with the new minirt file. I now have quick access to each of the Knoppix servers on my Windoze network. Previously it was lethargic and painful to have more than one server running at a time.
Thanks again to everybody.
..Trevor...

Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99
HGST Ultrastar 4TB SAS 12Gb/s 7200RPM 3.5" HDD HUS726040AL5214 4Kn
$56.00
Seagate BarraCuda ST5000LM000 5TB 5400RPM SATA III 6Gb/s 2.5" Internal Hard
$169.99
HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99
Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99
HITACHI ULTRASTAR 2TB 7.2K 6G 3.5INCH SATA HDD HUS724020ALA640 | TESTED WIPED
$34.95
Western Digital 2TB WD2003FYYS-02W0B0 3.5" SATA 7200RPM Hard Drive
$44.99
Seagate Enterprise ST6000NM0034 6TB 7.2K RPM SAS-12Gb/s 128MB 3.5"HDD (not SATA)
$69.99
New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59
Seagate 14TB Exos X14 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 256MB 3.5" Enterprise HDD ST14000NM0408
$354.99