Good catch, Thanks ! I will fix it asap...Originally Posted by firnsy
Gilles
Arrrgh - /etc/hosts is a read-only filesystem(LOLOL...weeping...)
Good catch, Thanks ! I will fix it asap...Originally Posted by firnsy
Gilles
Hello,
Please find the bug fix minirt_usb3.gz (/etc/hosts updated with hostname) in here:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...?p=98906#98906
I would apreciate some feedback...
Best Regards,
Gilles
Gilles,
Yes, that works fine. I created new 4.0.2 DVDs with the new minirt file. I now have quick access to each of the Knoppix servers on my Windoze network. Previously it was lethargic and painful to have more than one server running at a time.
Thanks again to everybody.
..Trevor...

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$70.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
Pinnacle Systems GmbH BigBen-51015544-1.2A PCI Video Capture Card
$26.21
NOB VINTAGE Earthlink MailStation Standard 120 - Email Appliance
$29.99