-
Adding users
Hi. I did a search on my problem, and didn,t see any relevant info, do here goes.
I have installed Knoppix 3.9 to my HD (install option: Beginner multiuser with hw detection).
When I add a user in Kuser and log in as that user, everything comes up in German?! How do I set things so that when I add a user they get US-English? I want to set up accounts for my kids so that they can each have their own settings etc...
Similar Threads
-
By fester13 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-16-2006, 08:28 PM
-
By soulsurfer in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-22-2004, 02:15 PM
-
By edfinegan in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-13-2004, 07:35 AM
-
By sufisuley in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-05-2003, 08:02 PM
-
By john.morris in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-03-2003, 07:14 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

NETGEAR GS116EPP 16-Port Gigabit PoE+ Easy Smart Switch 231W SFP
$304.00

D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99