-
Sound on Compaq Armada 1750
Installed Knoppix 3.2 (version april 15th 2003) on the laptop. When I run SNDCONFIG it probe's the soundcard but does not find anything. I'll get a list with available soundcards and when I select Soundblaster or ESS1868 the program quit with an Segmentation fault. Does anybody has an idea?
I ran RedHat 7.2 on this laptop and I also used SNDCONFIG to get the soundcard to work without a problem.
Similar Threads
-
By lothario in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-19-2004, 06:12 AM
-
By bob59 in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-16-2004, 06:40 PM
-
By fuzzie in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-11-2004, 10:47 PM
-
By Miki_V6 in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-14-2003, 01:43 PM
-
By konik134 in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-18-2003, 06:40 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$169.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$368.00

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell R740 Server Diskless Config 2x Silver 4110 &1100W AC P/S 3 Riser No RAM/HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R740 E38S001 Server E38S
$660.00

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99