-
YESSSSSSSSSSS!!
Well, I booted with the 3.8.2 CD, using the 3.7 bootfloppys, as 3.2.8 has no mkbootfloppy command. well, I typed "knoppix nowheel fb800x600" at the boot prompt, and I had mouse function, and my screen wasnt spilling over. Now, what file is it I make changes to to have the nowheel and fb800x600 options when knoppix is installed to the HDD? isnt it /etc/lilo.conf or something like that?
also, since I have both CDs, which should I use? 3.7 or 3.8.2? when I biited 3.8.2, it didnt launch cardmgr, and didnt detect my PCMCIA 3Com EtherLink III or Sandisk card. 3.7 does that when I boot.
I will try this in the morning. -digital
Similar Threads
-
By DAaaMan64 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-22-2006, 10:22 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-10-2004, 04:17 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB - M0001A W/ Keyboard, 2 Mice, 800K HD, + More
$300.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

Vintage Apple II Arcade Game Galactic Wars Apple Computer NOS Sealed
$125.00

VINTAGE Apple Computer Keyboard 1999 USB iMac Model M2452
$19.50

Vintage Apple Pro Mouse M5769 Wired Optical USB White/Clear
$24.99

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99

Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00