-
Junior Member
registered user
Missing Directories
I have been using KNOPPIX and remastering it for a while now. I am adding touch screen support to my build. Chrooted to the build directory and made the changes that I need. They include creating a directory /touchscreen and another directory called /mnt/config. When I burned the CD the /touchscreen and /mnt/config directories were not there. The other files that I put elsewhere in directories that already existed were there. Why are the /touchscreen and /mnt/config not peing put on the CD?
Thanks
-
Junior Member
registered user
I did some more research and found that the directory is located uner /KNOPPIX/touchscreen but not /touchscreen. How do I get the directory to be at /touchscreen?
Similar Threads
-
By AndersonSS in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-13-2005, 05:24 PM
-
By Ezor in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-04-2005, 07:26 PM
-
By Jan deBoer in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-10-2004, 04:37 PM
-
By davidc in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-15-2004, 08:15 PM
-
By Alexxx in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-03-2004, 11:37 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$739.99

Areca PCI Express ARC-1883LP VER: 3.1 (A2G) SAS RAID Card
$395.00

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88

9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00