I did some more research and found that the directory is located uner /KNOPPIX/touchscreen but not /touchscreen. How do I get the directory to be at /touchscreen?
I have been using KNOPPIX and remastering it for a while now. I am adding touch screen support to my build. Chrooted to the build directory and made the changes that I need. They include creating a directory /touchscreen and another directory called /mnt/config. When I burned the CD the /touchscreen and /mnt/config directories were not there. The other files that I put elsewhere in directories that already existed were there. Why are the /touchscreen and /mnt/config not peing put on the CD?
Thanks
I did some more research and found that the directory is located uner /KNOPPIX/touchscreen but not /touchscreen. How do I get the directory to be at /touchscreen?

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
HP ProLiant DL380 Gen 9 - 2x Intel Xeon 2nd Gen - 320GB - 3x 147GB HDD
$2000.00
Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2144G 3.6GHz 16GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$149.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
HP ProLiant DL380 Gen 9 - 2x Intel Xeon 2nd Gen - 160 GB DDR4 - 3x147 GB HDD
$2000.00
RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2022 50 User/Device Connections
$68.00
Windows Server 2025 Standard✔ 24-CORE✔ 10 CALs✔ 50 RDS✔ Remote Desktop EP2-25205
$317.56