-
Junior Member
registered user
Missing Directories
I have been using KNOPPIX and remastering it for a while now. I am adding touch screen support to my build. Chrooted to the build directory and made the changes that I need. They include creating a directory /touchscreen and another directory called /mnt/config. When I burned the CD the /touchscreen and /mnt/config directories were not there. The other files that I put elsewhere in directories that already existed were there. Why are the /touchscreen and /mnt/config not peing put on the CD?
Thanks
-
Junior Member
registered user
I did some more research and found that the directory is located uner /KNOPPIX/touchscreen but not /touchscreen. How do I get the directory to be at /touchscreen?
Similar Threads
-
By AndersonSS in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-13-2005, 05:24 PM
-
By Ezor in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-04-2005, 07:26 PM
-
By Jan deBoer in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-10-2004, 04:37 PM
-
By davidc in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-15-2004, 08:15 PM
-
By Alexxx in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-03-2004, 11:37 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99

AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad
$355.99

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Intel Core i7-9700 3.00 GHz LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SRG13
$79.99

Intel Core Ultra 7 265K CPU Desktop Processor LGA 1851 20-Core - New
$284.79

Intel Core Ultra 5 250K Plus Desktop Processor - 18 cores (6P+12E) LGA 1851
$189.99